Monday, March 21, 2011

Teen Dress


Feel summer is coming... every bad luck around me should go far far far away!

After the earthquake in Japan, the war in Libya beginning,

when this world can be quiet and peaceful, everyone alive with the happyness?

At that time,  really Thank God.


For teen female Download


ALL works(meshes and textures) ARE NOT ALLOWED to be modified, cloned,
recoloured or mixed/blended with drawing and photo source,
and then upload them to internet for sharing purpose.
The content(s) may NOT be reproduced without permission
Please link back your download to my blog

2 comments:

  1. OMg its perfect
    thanks Watermelon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said, I hope that peace and happiness will come...

    Thank you for this beautiful dress, I love butterflies ^-^ I think they are symbols of life and happiness...

    ReplyDelete